Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Safety precautions are provided by the tour operator.
The ongoing spread of the novel coronavirus and COVID-19 may be impacting your travel plans and we’re here to help.
As countries reopen borders and travel restrictions ease, guidance may change frequently. We encourage you to check with the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), or local government authorities for more information about the impact on your destination.
We’ve adjusted our cancellation policies to cover COVID-19-related cancellations and to support our community, so travelers can book with confidence.